From Gomo Wiki
An introduction to GoMo Learning
There are a few things you need to keep in mind when you start to build your own GoMo courses:
- Browser support: We recommend using Firefox browser with GoMo. However, it will work with Internet Explorer 8 (but not earlier versions), Google Chrome and Safari 4 and above. Currently Opera is not supported.
- Uploading files
- Images must be PNG files (24 bit preferred). Also max images size is 1024px by 1024 px. It's important to keep images as small as possible to keep the filesize down. The larger the images, the bigger the app.
- Video and animation
- Video and animations must be mp4 files using an h264 codec. This is the most widely supported video type at the moment.
- Files should be kept as small as possible as they can make your apps very large if not compressed correctly and generally we'd recommend the video being 480x320 as it still looks good when scaled up but keeps the filesize down.
- When uploading a video an image thumbnail should be uploaded to go with it. This will be displayed at 100% and when clicked it will launch the video full screen. The image should have the same name as the video, but with a .png extension.
|Whos here now: Members 0 Guests 0 Bots & Crawlers 1|