GoMo 1 6 Release Notes
From Gomo Wiki
GoMo 1.6 Release Notes
What’s new in this release?
- The GoMo authoring interface can now be switched between English and non-English languages. The first language included is Brazilian Portuguese, but the underlying changes to the way GoMo works means that others can easily be added in the future.
- These language choices are also available as a publishing option for the interface of the HTML player.
- The GoMo content editor itself now supports extended character sets, allowing courses to be delivered in a wide range of languages including Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
- There is now detailed control over the look and feel of content published as HTML for desktop browsers, including fonts, menu layouts and navigation bars.
- The content publishing code has been rewritten and streamlined, resulting in faster publishing of HTML projects.
- Grouping of asset types for faster development
- New ‘audio’ asset type
- Improved error and warning checking
- Questions can now have multiple attempts
A range of bug fixes and performance enhancements:
- Screen swiping turned on for the PC version
- Video asset: Play button on the video overlay
- Image asset: Zoomable feature added
- Accessibility: Settings colour over ride when turned on
- Accessibility: Transcript on video popup has colour applied
|Whos here now: Members 0 Guests 0 Bots & Crawlers 1|