The Image Markers asset works in a similar way to a Hotspot asset. You can move markers to different locations on an image. Each marker can have Actions assigned to it (e.g. open subscreen).
1. Add an Image Markers asset to a content block in your course.
2. On the right hand side of the screen you will see the ‘IMAGE MARKERS PROPERTIES’. From here you can add the image to be used in your asset. To add an image click on the 3 dots to the right of the image field
4. You can add/remove markers as required within the inspector. To reposition a marker either click and drag to the required location or manually update the Click area position fields. You can alter the size of a marker by clicking and dragging the red dot next to the marker or by altering the Click area size fields. Actions can be assigned to each marker by selecting Set actions. Markers can also be assigned 3 different displays (Default, Active & Visited)
6. To access Labs: select Course Settings, Theme then Customise theme settings
7. From the Labs screen you can customise 5 different marker styles to show a variety of icons/colours