You can now add Header/Footer Logos to your Gomo courses.
1. Upload the logo image to your Course's Resource folder in Shared Content
2. Open the course and select Course Settings > Theme > Customise theme settings
3. Select either Header Navigation or Footer Navigation
4. Add your logo by clicking the Browse for files icon and selecting it from the Resources folder in Shared Content
5. Use the Alignment option to choose where the logo will display on the Navigation bar
Please Note: Gomo will resize your logo image to fit in the Navigation bar. This feature works best for logos with greater length dimensions than height dimensions